Crystal Coast Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K
- Races: Half Marathon, 10k, 5K
- Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Location: 807 Shepard Street, Morehead City, NC 28557
- Time: 9:00 am
The Crystal Coast is the perfect spot for your next race or adventure. The event is hosted in Morehead City, the largest town in Carteret County and is is located on the coast of North Carolina.
The climate in March is perfect running weather With an average high temperature of 64 and low of 44. Combine this with our picturesque flat course and you have a great race experience waiting for you.
While visiting the Crystal Coast there will be plenty of activities for the entire family. With more than 85 miles of enticing coastline, nine distinct regions and hundreds of events and activities, you’re sure to find something for everyone. You can find out more about visiting The Crystal Coast by visiting https://www.crystalcoastnc.org
- Crystal Coast Half Marathon
$60 (through 11/30), $70 (through 1/31), $80 (through 2/24), $90 through race day
- Crystal Coast 10k
$40 (through 11/30), $45 (through 1/31), $50 through race day
- Crystal Coast 5K
$30 (through 12/31), $35 (through 1/31), $40 through race day
- Friday, March 1, 2019
- 12:00PM – 6:00PM
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Race Start, Jaycee Park, 807 Shepard St., Morehead City, NC 28557
- 7:00AM – 8:45AM
- 7:00AM – 8:45AM – Late Packet Pickup/Registration
- 9:00 AM – Half Marathon
- 9:15am – 10k Start
- 9:30am – 5k Start
- 10:30 AM – 5k Awards, 10k Awards
- Noon – Half Marathon Awards
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM – Post Race Part
Race will be chip timed using bib-chip.
- Top 3 Male and Female Overall – Awarded by Gun Time
- Top 3 Age Division – Awarded by Chip Time
- Half – Under-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- 10K, 5K – Under-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Race Director reserves the right to combine or change awards based on participation
Awards MUST be picked up on race day! No awards will be mailed or available for pickup at a later date. If you won an award and need to leave, please check with us and we will give you your award.
- Shirts are dry blend gender specific tech shirts. We only guarantee sizes to those who register prior to February 25. Those registering after February 25 will not be guaranteed qnty/sizes.
Cancellation Policy. In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined.
Rules / Guidelines. Sorry, but for safety reasons, we do not allow dogs, bicycles, inline skates or any means of transportation other than running, walking or wheelchairs. Running baby strollers are allowed but must have a minimum of 6″ wheels. Race Director reserves the right to reject any entry or to remove any participant from the race course without explanation.
Refund Policy. Refunds and deferrals 30 days prior to event, can be made for $10 fee. No refunds for any reason will be issued for this event within 30 days of event start date. NO EXPECTIONS.